Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Little Baldy's Accessories

The baby bear was somehow born with really fine, blonde hair. I'm yet to figure out how that happened, but it did, and apparently having a bald baby means that she looks like a boy. Even when she's wearing pink from head to toe. Just this morning, a guy at the store commented on how baby bear is starting of right with HIS Detroit Tiger's blanket. She was wearing a pink jacket too, mind you. Anyways, I feel bad that everyone always thinks poor baby bear is a boy, so I made her some hair bows. I think they're super cute, and they're really easy to make. If you have a little girl and you want some of these, I may just be able to hook you up, in any pattern/color scheme you want :)




These particular bows were made for hubby's friends' daughter who is still a little blonde baldy at a year old.

They look cute on a headband (for the little baldy), or just clipped into hair.My nieces rocked these bows in red with white polka dots for our wedding and looked super cute doing so :)

No comments:

Post a Comment