Monday, February 13, 2012

Quiet Book - Spring Flowers Page

Life has certainly been busy! Between the baby teething and having my husband's parents in town for a week, I haven't had any time to craft. Luckily, the baby went down for a very long and much needed nap so crafting time it was!!

This is the 5th page in the quiet book completed and is part of the four seasons page set I decided to do. The entire page is made from felt, minus the "S" in the title and the flower stems. The grass at the bottom is actually a pocket for the flowers to tuck into before they "grow." The stems are made from ribbon and sewed on page underneath the grass pocket. The flowers have snaps sewn and snap onto the page. The sun is removable, with velcro on the back. I didn't use a template for the flowers, just made them up as I went along, same with the grass and sun.

Spring flowers page

Flowers tucked into the grass pocket

The sun can go in the pocket too!



No comments:

Post a Comment