Thursday, November 29, 2012

Busy Book Now on Etsy!

For those of you who enjoyed my quiet book posts, check out my brand new Etsy shop where I am selling a finished quiet book! The book is Marine Corps-themed and would make a great Christmas gift!

Here's the listing:

Being a Marine wife myself and having a young child who it is very hard to explain Daddy's job to, I decided to make a busy book for little hands that would help show more about what the Marine Corps is. My hope is that these books can serve as comfort to some kiddos while their parent is deployed, or just help them to better understand what it means that dad or mom is a Marine.

The book measures 8" x 8.5" and has a marpat desert camo fabric cover with velcro closure.

 Pages 1 and 2 have a helicopter that moves up and down and a bull dog with a mouth that opens to reveal a pull-out bone.
 Pages 5 and 6 have a Marine dress-up and a combat boot lace-up with real 550 cord.

Check out my Etsy listing to see the whole book!






No comments:

Post a Comment